Re: [RTTY] HR2

To: "'Ron Hall'" <ronkp2n@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] HR2
From: "Charles" <kk5oq@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 03:31:49 -0700
Ron,
 Thanks. Just where is the NA line(country) at down south? at the
equator or a little further north? That's why I ask in the first place
as I thought XE was the only multi in this test. I checked another
contest dxcc list and it showed HR as another country.
I guess it's the rules of each test that determine the multi's.
73's
Charles/kk5oq

HR is Central America which is still North America.  HR is a mult. Don't
change call as you should log it as received.  We at W4GAC worked the
same station and got the mult.  Since I now live full time in Florida I
use W4/KP2N when operating so the other station will know that I am not
in the Virgin islands.

Hope you did well in the test.

73  Ron  W4/KP2N