[RTTY] Rovers in the Tara Grid Dip Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Rovers in the Tara Grid Dip Contest
From: "William Magruder" <billmagr@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 17:11:08 -0700
Mr. Bill, NY2U you forgot to include me as being the top PSK31 and RTTY Rover
in last years Tara Grid Dip Contest.

This year I'm planning to run through 8 grids.  Emphasis will be on PSK31 and
after I work everyone that I can hear on PSK31 I'll move up the band and search
and pounce on any RTTY contesters calling CQ.

Are there going to be any RTTY Rovers out?  I hate to win top honors again with
only 6 QSO's like I did last year.

GL in the Contest

73
Bill, KD7KST