[RTTY] VK2SG RTTY DX Notes Survey

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VK2SG RTTY DX Notes Survey
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:49:31 -0500
Each of you is invited to participate in a VK2SG RTTY DX Notes Survey.

This survey is being conducted by the current co-authors of the VK2SG RTTY DX
Notes - AA5AU, DJ3IW, GU0SUP & I5FLN.  We have wondered among ourselves the
value of the 'Notes and whether the time and effort we put into the 'Notes is
worthwhile.  Are these 'Notes still useful to anyone?

There are no plans to discontinue the VK2SG RTTY DX Notes at this time.  But
your input is valuable to us.  I will publish the results when I see activity
drop on the survey page.  Even though this is only an informal survey, we do ask
that you vote only once.

Thank you for your participation.

73, Don AA5AU and on behalf of Goetz DJ3IW, Phil GU0SUP & Luciano I5FLN.