Re: [RTTY] Interesting Buro SWL Card

To: "'rtty-contesting'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Interesting Buro SWL Card
From: "Darren Hatcher" <g0wcw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:45:28 +0100
Hello all,

Forgive the newbie question (I've only done a handful of RTTY contests this
year), but the texts I've read all say that RTTY on 160m is rare (and
therefore DX is as well I guess).

Is there any particular reason for this? There is DX to be had for CW and
SSB so I thought that RTTY, etc, should also be possible and more common.

Thanks for any info,

73 Darren - G0WCW (also G4MRS/M6T)