[RTTY] Need RTTY Survey participants!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Need RTTY Survey participants!
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:28:23 -0500
So far I have received 116 submissions for the 2005 RTTY Most Needed DXCC
Entities Survey which is a great start.

However, if we want to surpass the 2002 submission total (246), we'll need a lot
more.  The more participants, the more accurate the results.

It doesn't matter if you are new to RTTY and have only worked a few on the list.
Your needs list is important and will make a difference.

If you haven't submitted your needs list via the web form, please do so.

Thanks!!!
Don AA5AU