[RTTY] SARTG YI9VCQ

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SARTG YI9VCQ
From: "SGT Korey Chandler" <korey.chandler@us.army.mil>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:03:38 -0000
Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Iraq
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Band    QSOs    Pts        Mults
    80:       0          0           0
    40:     11       165           8
    20:    105     1535         35
    15:      30       430         15
    10:        0          0           0
Total:      146     2130        58    Total Score = 132,060

Comments:
Very first RTTY contest from YI for me. Thanks to all who helped fill
the log.

My first RTTY QSO with the United States happened with K3DUG during this
fine event. Others were with WA2ETU, N6AR, and K4GMH, all on 20m. I
heard K4GMH on 40m on Saturday, but my little pistol could not reach
him.

The fan on my power supply protested loudly during the contest. It is
normally so quiet that I doubted it even had one. LOL.

Low band contacts are few and far between given my antenna situation,
but I did manage to scrape together 11 Q's on 40m. Thanks to all who dug
out my weak signal.

My compliments to the SARTG for putting on such a nice contest. The
8-hour stretches are an awesome way to participate without sacrificing
too much sleep.

73,
Korey
YI9VCQ/KA5VCQ