[RTTY] HAM Fair Tokyo, Japan

To: RTTY Contest <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] HAM Fair Tokyo, Japan
From: Waldemar DK3VN <dk3vn@nexgo.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:30:21 +0200
Hi all,

last weekend I have visited the HAM Fair in Tokyo, Japan and it was
very enjoyable!

In preparation for this journey I have received a great support from
Maza JA1BHK and Hisami 7L4IOU. After arriving in Tokyo on Friday,
I met Maza and Hisami in the lobby of the Shiba Park Hotel at Saturday
morning. Because of family affairs, Hisami was not able to join us
during the weekend at the HAM Fair; I was and I am very sorry about that.

At first of all this: Maza JA1BHK was so helpful to me and I wish to
thank him for this. It made the whole trip so much easier and very
enjoyable for me! Also I want to thank him for his great patience,
he had with me, all the time.

Visiting Tokyo for the second time in my life and especially the HAM Fair
for the first time was a great incomparable experience; I shall never
forget it!

I cannot remember *all* the people that were present at the HAM Fair,
(have to check my diary and pictures ~:) but it was a great pleasure
to meet all of them; especially the HAMs from the JARTS group!

During this week, maybe at the next weekend, I want to upload a lot of
pictures and my report about the HAM Fair 2005 on the RWRL web site.
I will let you know, when the web page is available.

73 de Waldemar DK3VN (DK5Z)
--
Check RWRL http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/
TMC http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/The_Makrothen_Contest/