[RTTY] K4GMH SO Assisted SCC

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] K4GMH SO Assisted SCC
From: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 08:34:10 -0400
Call: K4GMH

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: VA

    80:   50   100    34
    40:  250   619    60
    20:  393  1012    66
    15:  166   439    55
    10:    9    15     8
-------------------------
Total:  868  2185   223  Total Score = 487,255

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the Slovenia Contest Club for sponsoring the Contest.  Also,
thanks to
all who were kind enough to work me and especially those who put up with my
requests for repeats.
The bands did not seem to be in as good a shape as last week.  Still there were
a few surprises.  The best surprise (for me) was to find 20 meters open to
Europe at 0700Z.  Usually just background noise at that time of day on 20
meters
in the RTTY segment.
Oldest first licensed year received was 1921.
The folks on the Gulf Coast are in our prayers that Hurricane Katrina will not
be as bad as the Weather Channel is predicting.  Good luck guys.

         73,
         Mike, K4GMH