[RTTY] Rus RTTY AA4LR SOSB/20 HP

To: secc <secc@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Rus RTTY AA4LR SOSB/20 HP
From: Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 17:15:39 -0400
                     Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

    80:   0           0
    40:   0           0
    20:  39   285    17
    15:   0           0
    10:   0           0
------------------------
Total:  39   285    17  Total Score = 4,845

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment:
K2/100 w/ KAT100 running 20-35 watts
AL-80A running 300-350 watts
Cocoamodem software on PowerBook 12" (1 GHz G4)

Antennas:
Cushcraft A3S at 15m (20m)

Comments:

I had heard some RTTY signals the night before, and managed to get on
for about an hour. Ran about 35 watts until I couldn't bust the
pileup on 9A4RV. Then I turned on the amplifier. Ironically, I found
9A2CD just up the band.

With the amplifier on, I found I could raise a few europeans and ran
for about 20 minutes before I had to get off the radio.

No idea what my score might be. Cocoamodem doesn't score anything.
Did a quick count to get the score.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at: http://www.hornucopia.com/
3830score/

             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901