[RTTY] Russian Radio RTTY WW - ZL2AMI SOAB

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Russian Radio RTTY WW - ZL2AMI SOAB
From: Bob Stewart <rstewart@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 04:40:14 +0000
            Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: ZL2AMI
Operator: ZL2AMI
Station: ZL2AMI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Wellington (Quartz Hill)
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:          2            20        3
   40:        82          805     35
   20:      147       1435      62
   15:        22          210       9
   10:          0              0        0
---------------------------------------
Total:  253  2470   109  Total Score = 269,230

Comments:

Only 40m and 20m worked into EU, not very well. 15m was open to NA for a
very short time otherwise all Q's were with AS. No EU or NA signals were
heard on
80m, but I did work UA9AFS Asiatic Russia and JA1LFX on 80m.

I am glad to hear that Don AA5AU and Shay are OK, my heart goes out to those
who have suffered from Hurricane Katrina.

73

Bob ZL2AMI