Re: [RTTY] FSK connections

To: "'jon s'" <k9js_j@yahoo.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FSK connections
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <k4ik@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:27:53 -0400
In both cases the interface is "open collector."  I don't have
manuals for those radios but I believe the Omni VI is an RCA
jack and the TS-930 is pin 13 of the 13 pin DIN jack.

If I recall correctly, both are "inverted" from most other rigs
(space is closed/low rather than mark).

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America, LLC