Re: [RTTY] Radios, FSK, Interfaces etc.

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Radios, FSK, Interfaces etc.
From: "John- W4DJ" <w4dj@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 13:29:17 -0400
Thats a great Idea maybe I'll start one.
I'll let you know when I got a web page up with some of the RTTY connections on it.
73s de John W4DJ

From: Brian Kassel <k7re@arrl.net>
To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Radios, FSK, Interfaces etc.
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 11:20:35 -0600

RTTY Folks:

    Wouldn't it be nice if someone started a sort of data base, or list
of radio-interface-software combinations for newbies?  I subscribe to
several digital and RTTY lists, and it seems that often I see the same
questions asked by newbies concerning the vary large  number of
combinations and possibilities.  Maybe such an  item already exists?   I
know that there are some wonderful web sites out there that partially
list these items, they are great as far as they go. The Microham MK
interface also attempts to address various combinations.   If each one
of us contributes some information to this data base, soon the number of
repeated requests would come down some, and newbies might be better
served with a sort of "one stop shopping" for their digital radio and
RTTY interface needs.

Brian K7RE