[RTTY] RTTY Survey Confirmation Page Updated

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Survey Confirmation Page Updated
From: <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 21:34:13 -0400
I have just completed updating the RTTY Survey Confirmation Page for
submissions received since August 27.

If you submitted to the survey since August 27 and your call is not on the
list, please let me know via E-mail and I'll search to see if I have it.

Today was a good day.  Had lunch with Charlie, KI5XP, who invited Shay and me
to do our laundry at his house.  It was great to see Charlie again.  Thanks!

73, Don AA5AU