[RTTY] RTTY Survey Ends Today 2400Z

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Survey Ends Today 2400Z
From: <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:50:35 -0400
The RTTY Most Needed Entities Survey will end at 2400Z today.

If you have not submitted your needs list, please do so at
http://aa5au.com/rttysurvey2005.html before the end of today zulu time.  At
that time, I will remove the page.

Also, because of my relocation, I do not know when I will be able to post the
results.  But I feel confident I can have been ready in two weeks.  I will post
notification of the results here on the reflector.

And guess what?  Another storm to watch - should be Hurricane Rita by Wednesday
in the Gulf of Mexico.

73, Don