[RTTY] N2KI - SOSB/20 LP

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N2KI - SOSB/20 LP
From: "Anthony (N2KI)" <n2ki@amsat.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 07:50:34 -0400
Hi fellas,

Glad to see a bunch of the diehards in the contest as well as many new
members to RTTY contesting.  My current situation only allows me to single
band operating.  Band conditions appeared to be good on Saturday with the A
index at 2 and K at 0.  Very quiet bands made for a good copy on weak
stations.  S&P produced better results than calling, so I did a lot of VFO
spinning. I only worked a few hours for this contest, but I am looking
forward to putting in more time on the next one.  Glad to ya'll again!

CQ WW RTTY Contest

Call used: N2KI

Location:  NY

Entry Class: Single Op, Single Band