[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY AA5VU

To: CTDXCC List <ctdxcc@kkn.net>,rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY AA5VU
From: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:20:09 -0500
The Macintosh cocoaModem software worked great; however, the current release
does not provide a contest template for the CQ WW logging requirements.  As
a work around I used another template that logged zones but not states. For
this reason I did not attempt to calculate a score.  The 301 total QSO's was
a new high for me.  Happiness was being called by ET3TK and EY8MM - both new
(to me) RTTY countries!

Contest: CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY
Call:AA5VU
Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Austin, TX
Dates: 24/25-Sep-2005

   80:     0
   40:  102
   20:  138
   15:    46
   10:    15
Total:  301

Rig: TS-570D(G) to Tri-band Beam or W9INN Fan Dipole
Computer: Mac G4 1GHz OSX 10.4 and cocoaModem 1.15 software.
Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club
CTDXCC Members worked: AB5K, AD0K, K5DU and N5KO (as HC8N)

73 de Dick, AA5VU