[RTTY] CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY entry

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY entry
From: Graeme Caselton <gcaselton@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:56:45 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning all....

having taken part in the contest and worked some 200+ stations, I'd
like to enter a log for the contest. As I don't have a 'contest
station' as such, I use WinWarbler for RTTY, which means that I
cannot score the contest or count multipliers etc. The file I have
available is in ADIF format.

Can I just use a text editor to remove the ADIF comments and then
submit that? Without any scores? If the contest has a cabrillo
template, do the log entries have to be spaced an exact number of
characters apart, or do they just have to be in the correct sequence?

Graeme
G6CSY