Re: [RTTY] Did ur QSO w/K7C on 17m RTTY today show up on DXA?

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Did ur QSO w/K7C on 17m RTTY today show up on DXA?
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 20:34:25 -0700
On Oct 2, 2005, at 7:53 PM, Dave W7DPW wrote:
> My 80M CW Q disappered for several days after showing for the first
> evening.

Ditto my 40 SSB contact.  The green square stayed on for a couple of
days and then vanished into the black hole of Kure.

I won't sweat what DXA says, folks.

The reason I know for sure I made the 40 SSB contact is that the op,
N0AX, after asking me to confirm twice, came back to say that was his
good friend's old call before he passed away.  In fact, I had
exchanged some email a couple of years ago with Ward to find out more
about Wilke Cruse, ex-W7AY. I still appear now and then on NAQP as
Wilke (even though he went by "Bill") just to keep his name alive.

73
Chen, W7AY