[RTTY] BARTG Contests

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Contests
From: John Barber <SKA@bartg.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 19:25:09 +0100
Results of the 2005 BARTG HF RTTY Contest will be on the BARTG website
this weekend.

The dates for the 2006 contests will be:

BARTG  Sprint Contest 28-29 January 2006.
Saturday 1200 UTC - Sunday 1200 UTC.
(The 4th full weekend of January)

BARTG HF RTTY  18-20 March 2006.
Saturday 0200 UTC - Monday 0200 UTC.
(The 3rd full weekend of March)

Full rules will be on the website soon.

I have had a suggestion that we should add a six hour operating class
for single ops. This would have to be the first 6 hours of station
operation, not a selected period from a longer log. Anyone could carry
on for a longer time but only the first 6 hours would count for the
contest entry. Any comments direct to me at:
ska@bartg.demon.co.uk

Thanks to all our supporters this year .. see you in the other tests.

John Barber GW4SKA
BARTG Contest Manager