[RTTY] GU0SUP Makrothen

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP Makrothen
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 18:02:04 +0100
Hi all,

Well, it looks as though Writelog did NOT score this contest correctly!
I worked MJ/ON4IPA in the same square and it gave me zero points, instead of
100.
It also failed to multiply 40m by 1.5 and 80m by 2.

Had some fun anyway, but missed out on the first leg entirely. I had set my
internal alarm clock to get up early, and I did wake up around 0500UTC, but
just went straight back to sleep, only to wake up again at 0800UTC.

Anyway, here is what I managed:
Entry Class                 : Single, All Band, Low Power

BAND    FSK
===============
80        5
40       21
20      194
15       87
10        0

Claimed Score: 1115724.0 pts (From Writelog calculations)
Claimed Score: 1117599.0 pts (From my own calculations)

My best DX was VK6GOM at 14735Kms, and the closest was MJ/ON4IPA.

Thanks to all for the points (especially Bud VA7ST, as it took several goes
to complete).
Also great to work V51AS for a new one on 15m!

QSL's are good via the bureau, direct, or on LoTW.

Very best 73
Phil GU0SUP