[RTTY] Writelog Problems in Makrothen

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Writelog Problems in Makrothen
From: Frank Fallon <n2ff@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 20:26:38 +0100
Interesting contest and I had fun with only 303 QSO's and low power.
Thanks to all those guys with the good ears.

A great thing about the contest is that it is okay to use packet spots.
But....  My bandmap did not work properly.  I was telneting to a cluster
node. I had plenty of spots listed on the bandmap but not in the right
color.   If I worked a station the color went to dark blue but after I
posted a spot the color changed to light blue, which is an indication of
a station that is not already in the log.  When I shut down and then
renteredd the program and picked up about 30 spots, they were not the
proper dark, worked already color.  Apparently the bandmap feature was
not checking the log to determine what had already been worked.

I had not problem with the calls in the RTTY window.  That was fine.
The program also checked for dupes if I hit a tab after entering the
call in the log before working it.  The bandmap simply did not display
the the call in the proper color

Has the Makrothen Monster gotten into my bandmap or what?

Frank...N2FF.....