[RTTY] W7WHY NA Sprint RTTY LP

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W7WHY NA Sprint RTTY LP
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 13:23:58 -0700
Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
   3.5      31     31    2
     7      37     37   13
    14       4      4    4
 Total      72     72   19
Score: 1,368

Radio TS-450SAT
N1MM and MMTTY

This is a fun contest.  Only got to participate for a short while as we went
to watch the grandson run his cross country meet.  Sorry to all those I had
a "qlf" exchange with.  I have the macro's in N1MM set to switch form S&P to
run automatically and sometimes I was on the wrong format and started to
send the exchange before sending my call.  All in all, N1MM works great and
is a great piece of software or all modes.  Need an amp tho'.  It's a
struggle with LP 73

Tom W7WHY