Re: [RTTY] USB Rig Interface

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] USB Rig Interface
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:30:02 -0700
Hi Bill, et al

Actually, 8 port boards are pretty cheap.  I picked up one for my Dell
Dimension 2400 for around $30 at a little "mom and pop" computer shop.  I
have 2 cw setups, 2 rtty setups and 1 radio control on the one computer.  I
have 2 more ports left (com 2 is being used for something I  haven't figured
yet) for hooking up something else.  Probably the second radio.  Will still
leave me with one extra com port.  Plus 2 USB ports and 1 LPT port.  73
Tom W7WHY