Re: [RTTY] Antenna Separation Question

To: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Antenna Separation Question
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 02:12:06 -0000
Don,
You have to model it to get the answer.  I went through a similar
exercise when I first started stacking tribanders and gettings into
SO2R with one tower.  Just as an example, If my current setup were
C31XRs, it would have been a disaster with interactions between
antennas.  With TH7s, it works well.
GL,
Barry W2UP