[RTTY] RTTY Vacation from St. Kitts and Nevis

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Vacation from St. Kitts and Nevis
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:28:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hello folks,
I will stay on the beautiful Island of Nevis from October 23 thru October 31,
2005.
Will be active mostly RTTY on all bands, so if anybody needs V44 on RTTY (CW
and SSB as well) -be my guests.
Any special bands/requests - please email me at v49a@yahoo.com
I will be using the callsigns V44/EW1AR and V44/NC2N before the CQ WW SSB
weekend.
During the Contest will hit the air as V49A.
I have a slim chances to obtain the call V47AR, if this happens, then I will
use this call during the whole time.
QSL via W3HNK as always.
73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N
(RTTY Rules!)