[RTTY] W7WHY JARTS contest

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W7WHY JARTS contest
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:21:08 -0700
 Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec
   3.5       5     10    0    2
     7      20     43    3   11
    14     107    231   11   19
 Total     132    284   14   32
Score: 13,064

This is a fun contest, but having to work on Saturday sure takes the fun out
of it.  Actually only got to work about 6 hours total this weekend.  40
meters sounded really good Saturday night but boy, it was really tough here
with 75 watts.  Gotta get an amp  here!!  I could hear lots of DX stations
but just couldn't get them to hear me.  Good Ears contacts go to F6IRF and
OK2PAY as I worked them both on the first call on 40 meters.

Radio 1   TS 450SAT + RASCAL
Radio 2   FT 840 + RASCAL
Software N1MM + MMTTY

Antennas: