[RTTY] Fwd: JARTS WK6I Single Op HP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Fwd: JARTS WK6I Single Op HP
From: Jeff Stai WK6I <wk6i@twistedoak.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:53:33 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: WK6I
Operator(s): WK6I
Station: WK6I

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 16-ish

   80:   30    60    12
   40:  131   317    42
   20:  433  1080    79
   15:  294   761    68
   10:   30    63    13
-------------------------
Total:  918  2281   214  Total Score = 488,134

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Finally got the tower up and the upgraded Steppir (now 4 element) this week.
What better way to test than a worldwide DX RTTY contest?

Conditions were great - wish I could have been on the evening hours for 40 and
80, but social obligations took precedence....

cheers! - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/