Re: [RTTY] Age

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Age
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:06:50 -0400
It would be sort of neat if the number exchange the multi's sent would
reflect the total age of the ops.

Now, not sure about the rest of the world, but most XYL's I know stop
counting at the age of 39, my wife has an aunt that has been age 39 for all
the years I have known her. Now that I think of it, my mother is also 39
years old. Hmmmmm!

73 Eric.