[RTTY] WØETC Funeral

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] WØETC Funeral
From: Pat Rundall NØHR <pat@n0hr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 21:30:04 -0600 (CST)
I just wanted to let this group know that there were a number of us who
regularly contest at NØNI in attendance at Larry's funeral: KØKD, NØNI,
KAØOZR, NØAC and myself.

During the service, the pastor made the comment that Larry had some strong
opinions on a number of topics - but at least you always knew where he
stood... he had several serious health issues, but was a champion for the
disabled... and Larry had friends who knew him well, both in person and
"over the airwaves".

Some of his family members wanted to let us know that Larry thought the
world of his "radio friends". So, for all of the kind words that have been
expressed here, I'm confident that Larry thought the same of his
RTTY/contesting friends... to the extent he talked about his "ham buddies"
to those he knew.

Pat NØHR
http://www.n0hr.com