Re: [RTTY] UKR DX Contest

To: steve@ai9t.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] UKR DX Contest
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 07:49:43 -0800 (PST)
Steve,
I beleive they meant that you must stay First Ten minutes on that particular
band, after the First Ten minutes You can move to another band with any Radio.
But then, as soon as you QSY'ed to another band, you have to be there for
another First Ten Minutes, etc, etc.
But, within First Ten minutes you are allowed to QSY (as quick as possible:) to
any band, with any Radio for NEW Mult only (some like that).
I would say, the Rules are "not friendly to SO2R".
73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

steve@ai9t.com wrote:
Hi All

Not sure I understand the 10 minute band change in the rules for the UKR
DX contest coming up tomorrow.

"All participants regardless of category must remain on the band at least
10 minutes after changing bands, quick QSY to another bands is permitted
only to work new multiplier. There is no any limitation for mode change
on the band."

Is this saying is is OK to work SO2R but you can only work Multipliers on
the second rig???

Thanks & 73

Steve AI9T
www.ai9t.com