[RTTY] MW0CRI UKR TEST

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MW0CRI UKR TEST
From: "mw0cri" <mw0criwales@dogmaels.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 12:59:38 -0000
           UKRAINDX Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2005-11-04

   CallSign Used : MW0CRI
     Operator(s) : MW0CRI

            Band : ALL
           Power : LOW
            Mode : RTTY
Overlay Category : ROOKIE
Default Exchange : 001
      Gridsquare : IO72PB

            Name : DAVID MARSTON
         Address : ROSARIO ,HIGH  STREET
                   ST-DOGMAELS
  City/State/Zip : CARDIGAN  PEMBS  SA43 3EF
         Country : WALES

    ARRL Section : DX
       Club/Team : CDXC
         Software: N1MM Logger V5.10.13

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   SEC
         3.5      19     94    8    7
           7      27     95   12    5
          14      89    318   23   10
          21      85    366   24   11
          28       1      2    1    0
       Total     221    875   68   33

           Score : 88,375
             Rig : FT 920

        Antennas : TRIBANDER MINI BEAM
                           CUSHCRAFT VERT 80/40
         Soapbox : hi all tnx for callling me in the test only 7 hrs operating
family chores and busted radio no vfo dials radio had bad acccident fortnight
ago just waiting for insurers to get there act together.all logs been uploaded
lotw.see you in wae next weekend and going to try qtc's for first time so be
gentle hi hi (qtc virgin).again tnx to all for calling 73s david

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2005-11-06        Signature :