Re: [RTTY] Pie in the Sky - got a yagi up!

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>,'RTTY' <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Pie in the Sky - got a yagi up!
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 11:21:26 -0800 (PST)
Very Good, Don!
Piece of cake:)
I hope to catch you in WAE RTTY next weekend, you should be loud with such a
Pie!
73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net> wrote:
There's a lot more to this story which I'll pen later.

But today I finished putting up the "Katrina" yagi. This antennas was rebuilt
from three different beams that were destroyed in the storm.

http://aa5au.com/antennas/rebuild/katrinayagi01.jpg

I'll let ya'll know when the story is ready, but now have "honey-do's" to tend
to.

73, Don AA5AU