[RTTY] QTC's AFTER a contact

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] QTC's AFTER a contact
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:01:24 -0000
Hi all,

I saw a couple of comments about handling QTC's "later", and ending up with
a dupe.

Yes, if you enter the call into the call field, and then initiate the QTC
window, then when you press OK, it will enter the call and the QTC and give
you a dupe.
I had this once, as I wasn't paying attention, BUT, there is a solution, and
one that may not be documented!

To get over this, first enter the call you wish to exchange QTC's with, AND
THE wipe it from the call field.
Now, when you initiate the QTC window, it will use that call!

This way, you get the QTC's recorded, but not a dupe!

73 de Phil GU0SUP

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.