[3830] WAE RTTY ON4ADZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY ON4ADZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 05:23:39 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ON4ADZ
Operator(s): ON4ADZ
Station: ON4ADZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 34

   80:  243   243    10   188
   40:  235   235    29   168
   20:  227   227   220   144
   15:  252   252   547   138
   10:   47    47    50    54
-------------------------------
Total: 1004  1004   856   692  Total Score = 1,287,120

Club:

Comments:

This event is one of my favourites due to the strategic decision to made during
the contest (rest period - qtc), the weighted multi's on the lower bands and the
very nice feedback from the organisers.  It is also non 48 H contest wich is
for, a getting older, single operator an advantage.
The previous years I was qrv for only  200 qso's due to several reasons but this
time I even got a day off before the weekend and plans where made for a +30 hour
operation.

So I prepared me well, set goals and hung up temporaly extra antennas for the
lower bands.

The condx where better on the first day, happily I exchanged a lot of qtc.
On sunday the condx where not so well and I chased for multi's.
I checked regulary 10m and went early to the lower bands.

The participation was good, the qtc game is played by more operators.

Boyan, LZ1BE, is claiming about the same points.  It is up to the logcheckers
for the final result.

Thanks for the qso and changing and repeating qtc's !

I had a very good time with a lot of excitement.

Eq :  yaesu mark V at 100w max. in so2v mode, with roofing and inrad filters,
      writelog and mmtty combo : flawlessy
      ant : th6dxx at 24 m ,  delta loop at 24 m for 80  + lower dipole
      2 el wire delta loop for 40 m  (swithable dir/refl) at 24 m  + lower
      dipole,

No Murphy, he was visiting some else.

73
DIRK