[RTTY] Log checker

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Log checker
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 17:51:48 -0000
Hi all,

I saw mention of this bit of software and thought it worth passing on.
It is FREE, and is quite useful for checking your log, seeing various stats
etc.
Go to http://rescab.nm.ru/  and give it a try!

When you first start it, it says you haven't got MASTER.DTA in the folder,
but don't worry too much, as it tells you where you can get that, although
it isn't that helpful with RTTY calls.

If you import a Cabrillo log, it shows you continent, whether a mult, and
lots of other useful stuff. The bit I like is the tab that shows you which
calls you worked on 1 band, on 2, 3, 4 etc.

73 for now

Phil GU0SUP
(PS............. NOT playing in TARA!)