[RTTY] TARA M ê l é e RTTY Contest for AA5VU

To: CTDXCC List <ctdxcc@kkn.net>,rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TARA M ê l é e RTTY Contest for AA5VU
From: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 15:11:43 -0600
I enjoyed the 3-Dec-2005 TARA Mêlée RTTY Contest. The non-competitive 283
QSO's logged was a significant improvement over my score last year.  Used
the Kenwood TS-570S(G) with cocoaModem software. Most QSO¹s were on 20
meters with half split between 15 and 40. None on 10 meters.  Observed RI
and VT S&P stations contacting others but they never seemed to find me when
I was in the CQ mode.  Hopefully, they will make some CQ runs next time.
AA5AU was missed - no joy on LA.

Missed seeing many of RTTY contesters that were probably having fun in the
ARRL 160 CW contest conducted in the same time slot.

73, Dick AA5VU

http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html

Form Confirmation

Thank you for submitting the following information:

recipient: melee-scores@n2ty.org
Call Sign: AA5VU
Name: Dick Kriss
Address: aa5vu@arrl.net