[RTTY] MMTTY Logging K8ZZ

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY Logging K8ZZ
From: "Ed Eklin" <edk8zz@chartermi.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:40:34 -0000
Special tnxs to Rich, VE3IAY and Don, AA5AU for ur help in getting me up and
running.  Using MMTTY with MicroHam and plan on using Writelog with MMTTY
engine for contesting.  Now will use MMTTY stand alone for awhile to get to
know program.  I use DX Base as my main logging program.  What do I use as a
logging program with MMTTY so I can import the files into DXBASE?  I see in the
help files I can inport my Writelog contest files into DXBASE.  Tnx  Ed  K8ZZ