[RTTY] RTTY Roundup

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup
From: WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:57:11 -0800
This is a call for budding authors to start thinking about doing some
writing for the ARRL RTTY Roundup web report.  This is where we can have
unlimited articles on the Roundup.  Thanks to Dave, NK7Z, and Charlie KI5XP
for last years submission's.  We had some other promised that weren't
delivered but I get published what gets sent in.

So if you have an interest start thinking about it.  This year with any luch
we will have the all-time RTTY Roundup Records available.  I am working on
the last four years right now.  1995 thur 2005 and 1989, and 1990 are done.
So there should be available some interesting data which will be easy to
update and available after they are done.

Thanks to all in advance who send me pictures and writeups.  BTW, you might
note that some of these pictures surface long after they are submitted.
Nice shot of W2UP who is bound to enter this year in Roundup.  Sure like to
see Barry to a serious entry in SO2R low power and knock Don down a bit.
Tho I hear that FEMA is loaning Don a 180 foot Rhombic for the contest to
make up for everything!

Any communications to ws7i at ewarg dot org if you please.  gmail is too
hard to use for email.

As my old buddy Hal, WA7EGA aka these days K7IRA would say.  Get ready for
the RTTY replacement for the Super Bowl of RTTY operating.  January is
coming up soon.

Happy Holidays all...
Jay WS7I