Re: [RTTY] OK DX RTTY Cabrillo file workaround for WL users

To: "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] OK DX RTTY Cabrillo file workaround for WL users
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:37:15 -0000
Hi all,

Interesting! I tried following Bernd's suggestion on how to generate a
Cabrillo file, but in my case, I still ended up with this same error
message!
Using Bernd's empty WL file, I successfully created the Cabrillo output.

This almost suggests that Bernd is using an older version of WL, but I now
wonder if this is due to skipping a particular update? I can't say that I
recall missing out an update, but I guess it is possible.

I even tried starting a new log, but I still wasn't able to set the Zone, so
it isn't fixable that way.

Let's it gets fixed before next year!

73 all

Phil GU0SUP