[RTTY] LCD monitor

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] LCD monitor
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 19:27:42 -0800
Hi All

The XYL bought me a new LCD monitor for Christmas.  It is a CTL 5Tx 15"
monitor.  The LCD is really quiet in the radio and I can't find any birdies
when operating--it's just that the quality is not as good (yet).  Right now,
the Dell monitor looks much better than the LCD monitor.  I have been
looking all over my computer to figure how to switch the video display from
a CRT monitor to a LCD monitor, but so far haven't found the right place.

Running a Dell Dimension 2400 with Windows XP.  Any help would be
appreciated.  73
Tom W7WHY