[RTTY] Last Call For Scores - TARA Melee

To: tara-n2ty@yahoogroups.com, psk-tara@yahoogroups.com,rtty-tara@yahoogroups.com, 070@yahoogroups.com, rtty@contesting.com,digitalmodes@yahoogroups.com, digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RTTY] Last Call For Scores - TARA Melee
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:42:17 EST
Greeting's:

I'd like to thank "ALL" of you that joined us this year for the TARA RTTY
Melee. We are totally elated with the amount of participants that worked the
contest this year. More importantly is the amount of "new" folks that tried it
out. Who knows, maybe one of these new RTTY contesters will someday give Don,
AA5AU a run for his money! All kidding aside we just hope it will  make the
ARRL RTTY Roundup that much better!

We're still accepting scores for this contest and we'll do so until
31-DEC-2005. So, you still have a little time to get your score in. It makes no

difference how big a score you have, or how little! What does matter to us is
if
you submit that score. So, please take a few minutes now while there is still
time and get that score in. You took the time to join the contest, now do the
final stage by going to:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html)

You can view the scores that we have to date and I'm sure you'll quickly  see
why we're so glad about the results. Simply go to:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_results.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_results.html)

On behalf of TARA's Four Season's Contesting I wish you a very Happy  New
Year! We look forward to having all of you join us in April of 2006 for  the
TARA
Skirmish - Digital Prefix Contest and then we'll see who will reign as  this
year's Tour'ney winner. You can learn more about the TARA Tour'ney at:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html)

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy
President of TARA