Re: [RTTY] Everyday RTTY Software

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Everyday RTTY Software
From: "Byron Lichtenwalner" <w3wkr@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 19:12:35 -0500
Hi Ed
When I changed over from WF1B to Writelog, I got some advice on this
reflector to use Writelog as my every day logger.  Doing that has "forced"
me to learn a lot of the features of WL that has helped me a lot during
contests.

My advice, if your going to operate contests, use your contest software for
all your contacts and couple it with a good QSL system like BV7

Byron, W3WKR
Subject: [RTTY] Everyday RTTY Software