[RTTY] Total RTTY newbie needs help!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Total RTTY newbie needs help!
From: "bluesdude@cfl.rr.com" <bluesdude@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 17:47:38 -0500
Hello All,

I'm just in the process of setting up my station for RTTY.
However, I seem to be having some problems transmitting.
I've installed both MTTY and Winwarbler and so far have
had no problem receiving signals using both programs.

My station is as follows :

Audio source - soundcard
Transceiver - FT-1000mp MK5
Interface - Rigblaster plus
PC - Win2K

The rigblaster and PC seem to be configured correctly,
PTT certainly is keying the rig. I've used another radio
and listened to the transmitted audio and it sure sounds
ok to me.

My first thought was that maybe I was transmitting reverse
but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm wondering if there might be someone on the list that
wouldn't mind setting up a sked and helping me debug this
problem.

Thanks to all and 73,

Paul W4QG