Re: [RTTY] Fwd: RTTY Roundup N5UWY/9 Single Op LP

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fwd: RTTY Roundup N5UWY/9 Single Op LP
From: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 09:24:14 -0600
On 1/9/06, Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com> wrote:

> [...]

So many variables changed from the time I operated the Radio PC in a
RTTY contest without issue and when I started having problems, that I
don't know which was the culprit.  I *do* know that I couldn't go more
than maybe an hour on the same HW under 98SE without MMTTY dying.
With XPp, I was not so limited.

My serial port card is an NEC OEM version of a SIIG card (eBay
special) and seem to have the correct XPp drivers for it ... so far
...  :-)

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin