Re: [RTTY] Is West Virginia rare???

To: "K8JWT" <k8jwt@adelphia.net>, <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Is West Virginia rare???
From: Jeff Stai WK6I <wk6i@twistedoak.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 14:40:36 -0800
At 08:00 AM 1/9/2006, K8JWT wrote:
>So I ask is WV a rareity in contests like RTTY and others or was I just
>being lead astray???

it's rare, though I have you and another WV in my log. NV was just as rare for
me, and I didn't get NV in the log until nearly the end.

What is super rare for me are DE and DC. During the contest I had this theory
developed that all of the PA and MD hams go and kidnap all of the DE and DC
hams for the weekend, so that we will all be more like to answer '3' calls
during the RU!

I don't have any explanation for why there are no VE4s, with so many of the
other provinces so well represented.

>If not maybe a better setup is called for quicker than I had thought????

Whatever the case, absolutely! Let us all know what we can do to help. - j

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/