Re: [RTTY] Roundup Log

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Roundup Log
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:25:53 -0800
On Jan 12, 2006, at 11:30 AM, Don Hill AA5AU wrote:

> My log was rejected the first two times I sent it because I had
> forgotten to set
> my ARRL SECTION when the Cabrillo window popped up in WriteLog.

I sent mine right after the contest, using a subject line that I'd
used successfully last year and received the following

-------------------------------------------- (scissor)
---------------------------------------
(This is an automatic reply.)

Your message to rttyru@arrl.org could not be processed because the
Subject: of the message

        W7AY.log

is not a valid callsign.  Please resubmit your log to rttyru@arrl.org
with an email Subject: header that looks like this

        Subject: your-callsign

If you are submitting a log for a special callsign (such as a 1x1 call
like N6O), or if you are unsure why you were sent this error message
please contact me at n1nd@arrl.org to make alternate arrangements.

Thanks for your cooperation. 73.

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager

I resent the same thing with just my call sign and received a proper
acknowledgment.

73
Chen, W7AY