[RTTY] Highlighting RTTY callsigns in Writelog

Subject: [RTTY] Highlighting RTTY callsigns in Writelog
From: "Rick Mintz" <Rmintz@Rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:12:21 -0500
Hi Gang,

Before I lose my final few strands of hair....

Using Writelog....

My primary RTTY decoder is a HAL P-38 with MMTTY as a cloned receive window.

Callsigns will highlight correctly (dupes, mults, etc.) in the cloned MMTTY
window but never in the P-38 window. Any idea how to get the HAL P-38 window to
highlight calls also? (When running the P-38 alone, same result, no
highlighting.)

Thanks!

Rick W1TY

W1TY@arrl.net