Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 37, Issue 64

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 37, Issue 64
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 23:30:25 -0600
We just have a panel of RCA jacks mounted right below the 6Pack switcher
that run to the keylines on the amplifiers.  Run the keyline patch cable
from the back of the radio and plug it into the RCA jack.  There's one jack
for all bands, it cost about 50 cents in the flea market at Dayton a few
years ago, and changeover from band to band takes about 1 second.  Unplug it
from 40meters and plug it into 80meters.

Band changes are 2 steps, hit the button the radio, that changes the 6 pack,
and reach up and change the keyline to the correct band.  Done.

Charlie
KI5XP