Re: [RTTY] Question for ST-8000 users

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Question for ST-8000 users
From: Chuck Brudtkuhl <wa0roi@rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:25:08 -0800 (PST)
I've run into this problem occasionally although not with the software you're
using nor with the TU you're using (I use the ST-6000).  In my case though the
problem has in fact always been IN THE SOFTWARE.  Restarting the software has
cured it each and every time.  Also in my case, it seldom happens until the
software has been running for a lengthy period of time .. maybe hours.

  73 de Chuck

Chuck Brudtkuhl

www.iowatelecom.net/~brudtkuhl
www.qsl.net/wa0roi