Re: [RTTY] QSL cards

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QSL cards
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:43:37 -0500
I QSL 100% all received buro cards and direct cards with SASE.  I
don't QSL band-mode dupes.  For example, if you have my card for 20
CW and want 20 RTTY, fine.  If you want a second 20 CW card,
fuggedaboudit.  As most folks use QRZ.COM for addresses, I make my
QSL policies very clear on my page there, including the last LOTW
upload (feel free to look).

The guys that say they don't have time - well, that's just a lame
excuse.  We all (or most of us) have lives, and we make time for
contesting/DXing, so we should make time for QSLing, too.

There ARE guys that blacklist non-QSLers and there ARE guys who
specifically seek out those who did reply to their cards.  Every
year, I work guys in a serial # contest who manage to work me on 2-4
bands, yet never have a serial number higher than 50.  I guess it's
their way of saying thanks, and I appreciate it.

73,
Barry W2UP--